Thursday, September 11, 2008

guilt

Okay i feel guilty about not having finished the quilt yet so I decided to work really hard on it, last night I did 3 more "squares"
These are all the different designs that are in the centers of the block. The * means they are done and I will continue to add to this list as we go. :)

~flower in diamond* ~baseball cap*
~my little pony* ~heart*
~candy cane* ~ball of yarn*
~teddy bear* ~baseball*
~Jesus fish* ~baby*
~mickey mouse* ~barn*
~another heart* ~3 butterflies*
~mouse (i call it a rat)* ~another teddy bear*
~pear* ~frog*
~piglet* ~pooh bear*
~bear on a cloud* ~large butterfly*
~tinkerbell* ~strawberry*
~Mr. & Mrs.Noah* ~headstand teddy bear*
~sail boat* ~heart*
~ABC blocks* ~bee
~giraffes* ~stars*
~precious moments boy* ~needle and thread*
~dove ~pansies
~puppy* ~flowers*
~ginger bread man* ~rooster*
~sunflower ~tigger

As you can see the list is long, so I'd best get to work!!!!

No comments: