Tuesday, November 4, 2008

my sewing machine

I miss my sewing machine, now that I have started working, I find I'm REALLY missing my sewing machine. It has been awhile since I have had the chance to actually use it. I don't like using it when the family is home afterschool/work, I feel like we should do "family" things, or at least I should be around if someone wants/needs to talk, and they complain that it's to loud, I don't have a sewing room so I use my kitchen table!!!

I do have a few things that need to be done, my daughter has 3 pairs of pants that she's to skinny for, my sister-in-law needs a jacket zipper replaced, but those are no"fun" things to do. I'm gonna change the zipper today and hopefully the pants, but alas I'm also working today and the house really needs a once over, I guess the sewing machine will have to wait, hopefully soon I'll have something new and exicting to do with the sewing machine!!!!

No comments: