Thursday, August 14, 2008

didn't know what to do here

I started this blog, knowing I wanted it to be about quilting, but then..........

I wasn't sure what to do with it so then I deicded.......

I'll make it an WIPS blog ( well actually UFO'S since it;s been awhile since any of these projects have seen light much less been worked on)

So I started digging around to see how many I could gather, and boy what did I find........

Don't tell the hubby but so far I dug out 5 that just need to be quilted, and there are more LOTS more. But I have hidden them so well from the hubby it will take some seroius diging.
You see the hubby told me NO MORE NEW PROJECTS until I finish some, if that was the case I'd never get to start anything new.........

So much fabric so little time......actually I could proablly find the time but I really enjoy piecing but NOT BASTING (I actually think I am very close to hating basting) and not such a huge fan of the actual quilting part either, and I do not have a quilting machine and have not faound someone willing to do this for me in my area.

So there you ahve it I will be posting about my WIPS and hopefully finish some of them!!!

No comments: