Monday, November 30, 2009

ahhhh the guilt


yup the guilt...... you see I have some friends and family that were expecting so I aske them all to pick a baby quilt and I would make them each one, there were a total of 5 women, 3 picked the same quilt and one picked the kites and one didn't pick one at all, of those 5 baby quilts only 2 are done and with the babies, the other 2 are tops and one will be quilted this week, but here's the guilt the babies are here and are 4 and 5 months old, not only that but I also have my sisters wedding quilt to finish and she reminded me that it has been almost 6 months so I have ALOT to do!!! I also have been hired to do a custom baby quilt and have a requst for a friends toddler son's quilt as he's the only one who didn't get one as a baby!! I will also be doing some sewing to amp up the kids christmas gifts. The pic posted is the fabrics I'll be playing with to make the gifts for the kids as well as a new pair of christmas jammy's for each member of the family. I am sitting on 18 metres of fanneltte in brown, red and green of that everyone will get jammy's that are different enough without being to matchy, that's the plan anyhow!!! Looking at the pic I realize that I have also added the fabric I bought for my mom it will be an appron for her and a child size appron you see she LOVES to bake with the grandkids, her appron will have stitching on the front and will say what happens at grandmas house stays at grandmas house!!! Wish me luck!!

1 comment:

Kevin Lawrence said...

I found out, that taking herbal treatment is the best to get rid of Parkinson and  HPV as soon as I feel the symptoms of HPV is appearing, I took the healing process by contacting Dr wole  for natural treatment it works wonders, amazingly ever since I had the herbal treatment I have not feel these horrible disease anymore and my doc told me the virus is gone, I am glad i finally got cured out from this horrible disease. every HPV or herpes patients should also get in touch with this herbalist Dr wole to get ride of these disease forever  contact this great man
 E-mail  greatcureman@gmail.com
 whatsapp  +2348152855846